Create GoToWebinar registrants from new LinkedIn Lead Gen Form leads
When this happens
Step 1: New Lead Gen Form Response
Then do this
Step 2: Create Registrant
Webinars can quickly turn new leads into paying customers. With this integration, you can put this marketing funnel on auto-pilot and reap the benefits while you sleep. With Zapier quietly humming in the background, whenever a new prospect submits their info into a LinkedIn Lead Gen Form, Zapier creates a registrant with this info in GoToWebinar. Moving from lead to customer has never been easier.
How this LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms-GoToWebinar integration works
- A new prospect submits their info into a LinkedIn Lead Gen Form
- Zapier automatically create a registrant in GoToWebinar
- LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms
- New Event Registration Form ResponseTriggers when you receive a new event response.Trigger
- New Lead Gen Form ResponseTriggers when you receive a new form response.Trigger
- New AttendeeTriggers when a registrant completes a webinar. At that point, they are considered an attendee.Trigger
- New RegistrantTriggers when a new registrant is added to a webinar.Trigger
- New Upcoming WebinarTriggers when you add a new upcoming webinar.Trigger
- Create RegistrantCreate a new registrant for a webinar.Action
- Remove RegistrantRemoves a registrant from a webinar.Action
- Create WebinarCreate and schedule a new, single-session webinar.Action
Finds an existing registrant.
Finds an existing webinar.