Send Gravity Forms Submissions Into GoToWebinar
When this happensStep 1: New Form Submission
Then do thisStep 2: Create Registrant
If you run a WordPress site odds are you've heard of the form plugin Gravity Forms. Using Gravity Forms you can add nicely styled, custom forms to any WordPress site and then use those forms to register attendees for GoToWebinar events rather than using the vanilla GoToWebinar webinar registration form.
How It Works
- Create a form using Gravity Forms
- Create a webinar in GoToWebinar
- Follow the setup steps shown by Zapier starting with "Use this Zap"
After setting this up, any new form submission on Gravity Forms will be added to the registrants list for your GoToWebinar event.
What You Need
- The Gravity Forms Zapier plugin
- A Gravity Form form
- A GoToWebinar account and webinar