How to connect GoTo Meeting + PagerDuty
Zapier lets you send info between GoTo Meeting and PagerDuty automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New MeetingTriggers when a new meeting is created in your account.Trigger
- Create MeetingCreates a scheduled meeting in your account.Action
- New or Updated IncidentTriggers when new incidents are created, or when existing incidents change state.Trigger
- Add Acknowledge EventAcknowledge the incident with this Incident Key.Action
- Add Resolve EventResolve the incident with this Incident Key.Action
- Add Trigger EventTrigger an incident in PagerDuty with this Incident Key.Action
- Find User on CallFind the user on call for a specific schedule.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate GoTo Meeting and PagerDuty.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
In an always-on world, teams trust PagerDuty to help them deliver a perfect digital experience to their customers, every time. PagerDuty is the central nervous system for a company's digital operations. PagerDuty identifies issues and opportunities in real time and brings together the right people to respond to problems faster and prevent them in the future. From digital disruptors to Fortune 500 companies, over 12,000 businesses rely on PagerDuty to help them continually improve their digital operations-so their teams can spend less time reacting to incidents and more time building for the future.