How to connect GoTo Meeting + Groupe
Zapier lets you send info between GoTo Meeting and Groupe automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New MeetingTriggers when a new meeting is created in your account.Trigger
- Create MeetingCreates a scheduled meeting in your account.Action
- New PostTriggers when a new post has been created in Groupe.Trigger
- New UserTriggers when a new user is added to the Spot.Trigger
- Add Group UserAdd user(s) to a groupAction
- Create GroupCreates a group in a spotAction
- Create PostCreates a post in the timelineAction
- Invite UserInvites a user to the Spot.Action
Removes a user(s) from a group.
Updates a user's name
- Step 1: Authenticate GoTo Meeting and Groupe.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.