How to connect Google My Business + kvCORE
Zapier lets you send info between Google My Business and kvCORE automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New ReviewTriggers when a new review is submitted for a specified location.Trigger
- Create PostCreates a post for a specified location.Action
- Create ReplyCreates a reply for a specified review or updates the reply if one already exists. This action is best used with the Google My Business New Review trigger.Action
- Campaign ActionTriggers when a campaign action runs for a specific Zap ID.Trigger
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead (excluding transfers) is added to your account (may be delayed about 15 minutes).Trigger
- Create Contact (Post)Creates a new contact within an account, optionally assigned to an agent.Action
- Update ContactUpdates a new contact within an account.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Google My Business and kvCORE.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.