Google Forms is a great way to collect data. But you may want to use tools in Ragic to do further analysis of the data you collected. But manually keeping the information up-to-date between both platforms can be a time-consuming process. Activate this Google Forms-Ragic integration and Zapier will create an entry in your Ragic form when someone fills out your Google Form automatically.
Important: To use this integration you'll need a live form that's set up to collect responses in a spreadsheet. You can proceed if you've already done this.
- Visit https://docs.google.com/forms and find your form
- Preview the form and fill out all fields of a test entry
- Return to the form editor and select the "RESPONSES" tab
- Click on the Google Sheets icon and select "Create a new spreadsheet"
How this Google Forms-Ragic integration works
- Someone fills out your Google Form.
- Zapier creates an entry in your Ragic form.
- Google Forms
Get started for free—14 day trial of premium features and apps.
No coding required—automate any of 1,500+ apps in minutes.
Enterprise-level security—connect mission-critical apps.
It's easy to connect Google Forms + Ragic and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
Triggered when a new response row is added to the bottom of a spreadsheet.
Create a new response/entry (row) in a specific spreadsheet.
Triggered when a new response row is added or modified in a spreadsheet.
Creates a new record in the chosen sheet.
Triggers when a new record is created.