How to connect Google Assistant + Trint
Zapier lets you send info between Google Assistant and Trint automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Free 14-day trial
5,000+ supported apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Pushed Voice MessageTriggers when invoked via Google AssistantTrigger
- New FolderTrigger when a new folder is created.Trigger
- New Trint as CSV FileTriggers when a new transcript is ready.Trigger
- New TranscriptTriggers when a new transcript is ready.Trigger
- Verified TranscriptTriggers when the transcript is fully editor approved.Trigger
- Upload FileUploads a file for transcription.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Google Assistant and Trint.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.