How to connect Google Analytics + WATI
Zapier lets you send info between Google Analytics and WATI automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New GoalsTriggered when a new goals is added.Trigger
- Create a MeasurementSend a measurement of an event to Google Analytics.Action
- Run ReportRuns a report and returns the analytics data.Action
- Update GoalUpdates existing goals.Action
- Search GoalFinds a specific goal.Action
- New Contact CreatedWhen a new contact is created from an incoming whatsapp messageTrigger
- New Incoming MessageWhen there is any incoming message on your numberTrigger
- Add a ContactAdd a new contact on WATIAction
Send a WhatsApp Message to an open session
Send an approved template WhatsApp message
Update an existing Contact with attributes on WATI
- Step 1: Authenticate Google Analytics and WATI.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.