How to connect Google Analytics + Ally.io
Zapier lets you send info between Google Analytics and Ally.io automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Do Even More with Google Analytics + Ally.io
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their Google Analytics + Ally.io workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding Schedule by Zapier to their workflows
Create OKR check-ins in Ally from Google Analytics reports every dayCreate OKR check-ins in Ally from Google Analytics reports every dayPremium
- New GoalsTriggered when a new goals is added.Trigger
- Create a MeasurementSend a measurement of an event to Google Analytics.Action
- Run ReportRuns a report and returns the analytics data.Action
- Update GoalUpdates existing goals.Action
- Search GoalFinds a specific goal.Action
- Create Check-InCreates a Check-In for an OKR.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Google Analytics and Ally.io.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.