How to connect GoCanvas + PayPal
Zapier lets you send info between GoCanvas and PayPal automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New SubmissionTriggers when a new submission is uploaded to GoCanvas for the specified app. You should have a submission to get the dynamic fields.Trigger
- Delete DispatchDeletes an existing Dispatch. You must know the "Description" of the Dispatch you want to delete.Action
- Create DispatchCreates a GoCanvas Dispatch. Make sure Dispatch is enabled for your GoCanvas App.Action
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this.Trigger
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).Trigger
- Refunded SaleOnly refunded payments trigger this.Trigger
- All Merchant TransactionsAll Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate GoCanvas + PayPal.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
GoCanvas provides a simple, drag and drop tool for creating your own mobile forms (called GoCanvas Apps) that can be filled out by your employees on their mobile devices. Customize your own mobile inspections, work orders, time cards, invoices, waivers and much more. Instantly transmit your data to customers and colleagues to keep your business moving at the speed of digital.