Create Trello cards from new Gmail emails [Business Gmail Accounts Only]
When this happensStep 1: New Thread
Then do thisStep 2: Create Card
Keeping up with emails you need to take an action on can be difficult, but by labeling an email with a specific label, you can create a brand new Trello card for follow up later. After you set this integration up, Zapier will automatically create cards in Trello for you when you apply a certain label (which you choose) to an email thread in Gmail.
How It Works
- Choose which label you want Zapier to watch for new email threads.
- When Zapier finds one, it'll send it over to Trello board and list you choose, as a new card—subject, content, attachments and all!
- Any replies to the thread will not generate new cards (so long as they are grouped together inside Gmail).
What You Need
- Gmail account with a label you plan to use
- Trello account with a board and list for your new cards
Note: This integration will only work if you have a Business Gmail account - these have custom domains. Free consumer Gmail accounts cannot be used with this integration. Read Help docs here.