How to connect Glitterly + New York Times
Zapier lets you send info between Glitterly and New York Times automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Free 14-day trial
5,000+ supported apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Create ImageCreate a image from one of your templatesAction
- New ArticleTriggers when a top article is publishedTrigger
- Step 1: Authenticate Glitterly and New York Times.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.