How to connect Givebutter + Makesbridge
Zapier lets you send info between Givebutter and Makesbridge automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New CampaignTriggers when a new campaign is created.Trigger
- New TicketTriggers when a new ticket is issued.Trigger
- New TransactionTriggers when a new transaction is created.Trigger
- Updated CampaignTriggers when a campaign is updated.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a Contact. If there is a contact that already exists with the same First and Last Name, as well as the same Email Or Phone, we will automatically deduplicate and merge the contact, otherwise a new contact will be created. If you'd like to always create a new contact regardless of the deduplication logic, pass the force_create parameter as true.Action
- New Exported Contact From AutobotTriggers when a contact opens, clicks or visits your website. You may also select custom export triggers from your Makesbridge account.Trigger
- New Exported Contact From WorkflowTriggers when a contact opens, clicks, or visits your website through a workflow. You may also select custom export triggers from your Makesbridge account.Trigger
- Create, Update, and Tag ContactsAutomatically add new contacts, update contact field values, and assign tags to contact records.Action
Directly insert a Contact into a Workflow at any Step you specify in the Add from Zapier section of a Makesbridge Workflow. This is useful when you want to add contacts into automated flows regardless of the Workflow's rule filters. For example, if a Contact converts on a new landing page and doesn't meet Workflow rules but should be added to a New Lead Follow Up Workflow.
Directly removes Contacts from a Workflow. This is useful when you need remove a Contact that is no longer aligned with the Workflow's objective, yet their attributes still meet the Workflow's criteria. For example, instantly remove a Contact from a Sales Meeting Outreach workflow when they set a meeting using Calendly.
Add a subscriber to a suppress list.
- Step 1: Authenticate Givebutter and Makesbridge.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.