How to connect Givebutter + Corsizio
Zapier lets you send info between Givebutter and Corsizio automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New CampaignTriggers when a new campaign is created.Trigger
- New TicketTriggers when a new ticket is issued.Trigger
- New TransactionTriggers when a new transaction is created.Trigger
- Updated CampaignTriggers when a campaign is updated.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a Contact. If there is a contact that already exists with the same First and Last Name, as well as the same Email Or Phone, we will automatically deduplicate and merge the contact, otherwise a new contact will be created. If you'd like to always create a new contact regardless of the deduplication logic, pass the force_create parameter as true.Action
- New AttendeeTriggers when a new attendee registers or is created.Trigger
- Deleted AttendeeTriggers when an attendee is deleted.Trigger
- Updated AttendeeTriggers when an attendee is updated.Trigger
Triggers when a new event or class is created.
Triggers when an event or class is deleted.
Triggers when an event or class is updated.
- Step 1: Authenticate Givebutter and Corsizio.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.