GetResponse + Elore Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between GetResponse and Elore.
It's easy to connect GetResponse + Elore and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a new autoresponder is created.
Triggers when a new landing page is created.
Triggers when new contact is added to any list.
Triggers when a user's subscription to a course (Curso) or course bundle (Pacote) is activated (Ativada).
Triggers when a user attempts to subscribe to a course (Curso) or a course bundle (Pacote).
Triggers when a new list is created.
Triggers when a new newsletter is created.
Triggers when new form is added.
Triggers when a new user (Usuário) is created.
- Step 1: Authenticate GetResponse + Elore.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.