How to connect GetProspect + Pusher
Zapier lets you send info between GetProspect and Pusher automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Contact With EmailTriggers when a corporate email is successfully found for a new contact. It will not trigger if the lead is added manually.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when you save a new contact using a LinkedIn plugin, a bulk import, a search by filters inside GetProspect database or via a Zap. It will not trigger if the lead is added manually. It will trigger after finishing the email contact search.Trigger
- New Contact With Valid EmailTriggers when a valid email is successfully found for a new contact. It will not trigger if the lead is added manually.Trigger
- Create ContactCreate a new contact.Action
- Verify Email AddressVerifies email addressAction
- Publish Pusher EventAction
- Step 1: Authenticate GetProspect and Pusher.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.