How to connect Fusioo + Eventbrite
Zapier lets you send info between Fusioo and Eventbrite automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Free 14-day trial
5,000+ supported apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Our most popular Zap!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Create RecordCreates a new record for an App you specify.Action
- New EventTriggers when a new event is created and marked as live within an organization.Trigger
- New Attendee Check-InTriggers when an attendee checks into an event.Trigger
- New Attendee RegisteredTriggers when an attendee orders a ticket for an event.Trigger
- New OrderTriggers when a new order is placed for tickets to an event. This contains only the top level financial and transactional information.Trigger
- Create EventCreates an event within an organization.Action
- Find EventFinds an event within an organization.Action
- Find or Create EventFinds an event within an organization.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Fusioo and Eventbrite.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.