How to connect Funnelfly + Typeform
Zapier lets you send info between Funnelfly and Typeform automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new contact is created, updated or both.
Creates a Data Event for contact based on email or vendor contact id.
- Task CompletedTriggers when a task is completed.TriggerInstant
- Task CreatedTriggers when a new task is created.TriggerInstant
- Contact Created or UpdatedTriggers when a new contact is created, updated or both.TriggerInstant
- Create Data EventCreates a Data Event for contact based on email or vendor contact id.ActionScheduled
- Create TaskCreates a Task.ActionScheduled
- Create or Update ContactCreates a new contact or updates an existing one based on email or vendor contact id.ActionScheduled
- New EntryTriggers when a form is submitted.TriggerInstant
Creates a new empty form.
Duplicates an existing form
Update Dropdown, Multiple Choice or Ranking Question Options
Looks up responses for a given criteria.
- Step 1: Authenticate Funnelfly + Typeform.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.