Freshservice Help & Support
What Freshservice Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New User - Triggers when a new User is created.
- New Ticket - Triggers when there is a new ticket is created in Freshservice.
- Update Ticket - Triggers when a Ticket is updated.
- Update User - Triggers when a user is updated.
- Create Requester - Allows you to create a Requester in Freshservice for your support domain.
- Create Ticket - Create a ticket in Freshservice for your domain.
How to Get Started with Freshservice on Zapier
When you create a Zap that includes Freshservice as one of the apps, you will need to add your Freshservice account to Zapier.
Click on “Connect a Freshservice Account”.
- Provide a name for the account. This will help you identify the Freshservice account in Zapier.
- Enter the subdomain of your Freshservice account.
- Enter the API key of your account. To get your API key:
- Login to your Freshservice account.
- Click on your profile picture in the top-right corner choose "Profile settings".
- Your API key will be on the right pane.
- Click on ‘Continue’.
Zapier will verify the information and display the “Account is working” message. Click on ‘Continue’ to proceed with the Zap.
Popular Things To Do With Freshservice
Common Problems with Freshservice
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message