FreshBooks New Help & Support
What Freshbooks New Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Time Entry - Trigger when a new time entry is created.
- Updated Estimate - Triggers when an estimate is updated.
- New Expense - Triggers when a new expense is created.
- New Client - Triggers when a new client is created.
- New Payment Hook - Trigger when a new payment is created.
- New Expense Hook - Triggers when a new expense is created.
- New Estimate - Triggers when a new estimate is created.
- Updated Invoice - Triggers when an invoice is updated.
- New Project - Trigger when a new project is created.
- New Staff Member - Triggers when a new staff member completes their profile from the email they receive.
- New Filtered Invoice - Triggers when a new invoice thats meets the condition is created.Notice: line-item information is not provided by this trigger.
- New Invoice Hook - Triggers when a new invoice is created.
- Updated Project - Triggers when a project is updated.
- New Client Hook - Triggers when a new client is created.
- New Payment - Triggers when a new payment is created.
- New Invoice - Triggers when a new invoice is created. This trigger only returns a summary of the invoice, as the line items aren't included.
- Find Customer - Finds an existing customer.
- Find Invoice - Finds an existing invoice.
- Create Project - Creates new project.
- Create Invoice PDF - Creates a PDF of an Invoice.
- Create Invoice - Creates an Invoice.
- Add Payment to Invoice - Adds payment to invoice.
- Create Expense - Creates new expense.
- Create Other Income - Creates other income (i.e., income that doesn't require an invoice and is received through other means).
- Send Invoice - Sends an invoice to the email for the invoice client.
- Create or Update Invoice - Update an existing invoice based on invoice number. Optionally create a new invoice if one does not exist.
- Create Time Entry - Creates new time entry.
- Create Client - Creates a new client.
- Create or Update Client - Updates an existing client based on email. Optionally create a client if one is not found with matching email.
- Create Estimate - Creates a new estimate.
How to Get Started with Freshbooks New on Zapier
To get started with FreshBooks New on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your FreshBooks New account to use with your Zap.
You’ll now be asked to log into your FreshBooks New account (unless you are already logged in).
Finally, you will be asked to give Zapier permission to access your account. Click “Allow Access” to continue.
If all steps were successful your FreshBooks New account will now be successfully connected.
Common Problems with Freshbooks New on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message