Freedcamp + Resource Guru Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Freedcamp and Resource Guru.
It's easy to connect Freedcamp + Resource Guru and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a comment is added to a task you are subscribed on.
Triggers when a new booking is created and/or a booking is updated.
Triggers when a time off event is created and/or a time off event is updated.
Triggers when a new resource is created and/or a resource is updated.
Triggers when a new or existing task is assigned to you.
Triggers when a new client is created and/or a client is updated.
Triggers when a new project is created and/or when a project is updated.
- Step 1: Authenticate Freedcamp + Resource Guru.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.