How to connect FreeAgent + Interakt
Zapier lets you send info between FreeAgent and Interakt automatically—no code required.
- New ContactTriggers when you add a new contact.Trigger
- New InvoiceTriggers when a new invoice is added or meets criterion.Trigger
- New TaskTriggers when a new task is added.Trigger
- New UserTriggers when a new user is added.Trigger
- Create ContactCreate a new contact in FreeAgent.Action
- Create TaskCreate a task inside a project.Action
- New Chat CoversationTriggers when member or lead initiate the chat conversationTrigger
- New FeedbackTriggers when a new feedback is received.Trigger
Triggers when new lead is created.
Trigger when a New Member is created.
Create leads for your Interakt project
Add new member to your Interakt project
- Step 1: Authenticate FreeAgent and Interakt.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.