FreeAgent Help & Support
What FreeAgent Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Task - Triggers when a new task is added.
- New Contact - Triggers when you add a new contact.
- New User - Triggers when a new user is added.
- New Invoice - Triggers when a new invoice is added or meets criterion.
- Create Contact - Create a new contact in FreeAgent.
- Create Task - Create a task inside a project.
How to Get Started with FreeAgent on Zapier
To get started with FreeAgent, first click to add a FreeAgent account in your Zap.
Next, you'll name this FreeAgent account.
You should then get a pop-up window from FreeAgent asking you to log-in and another to authorize the connection between that FreeAgent account and Zapier.
After logging in, you'll get sent back to your zap where you now have your FreeAgent account connected!
Popular Things To Do With FreeAgent
Common Problems with FreeAgent
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message