How to connect Forte Payments + Kintone
Zapier lets you send info between Forte Payments and Kintone automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New CreditTriggers when a new credit transaction has been created.Trigger
- New CustomerTriggers when a new customer has been created.Trigger
- New SaleTriggers when a new sale transaction has been created.Trigger
- New ScheduleTriggers when a new schedule transaction has been created.Trigger
- New RecordTriggers when a new record is created.Trigger
- Add CommentAdds a new comment into 1 record of an app.Action
- Create RecordCreates a new record.Action
- Update Record by Record IDUpdates details of 1 record of an app by specifying its record number.Action
Updates details of 1 record in an app by specifying a unique key.
Updates the Status of 1 record of an app.
- Step 1: Authenticate Forte Payments + Kintone.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
kintone is a fully integrated social collaboration and customizable business application cloud platform that allows internal and external teams to solve business process inefficiencies through database and work flow-driven custom apps, communication and collaboration. kintone can be used for custom CRM, Project Mangement, SCM and much more.