How to connect Formstack + Zipwhip
Zapier lets you send info between Formstack and Zipwhip automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when a new form is added.
automatically do this!
Creates a submission for a form in FormStack.
- New FormTriggers when a new form is added.TriggerScheduled
- New SubmissionTriggers when a new added submission for a form is submitted. Uses webhooks for instant triggering.TriggerInstant
- Create SubmissionCreates a submission for a form in FormStack.ActionScheduled
- New SMS SentTriggers when a new SMS is sent.TriggerInstant
- New SMS ReceivedTriggers when your landline receives a new SMS from a mobile number.TriggerInstant
- Save ContactSaves new contact to Zipwhip.ActionScheduled
- Send SMSSends a SMS from your landline to a mobile number.ActionScheduled
- Step 1: Authenticate Formstack + Zipwhip.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.