How to connect Formstack + MobileMonkey
Zapier lets you send info between Formstack and MobileMonkey automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new form is added.
Sends a message to a contact.
- New FormTriggers when a new form is added.Trigger
- New SubmissionTriggers when a new added submission for a form is submitted. Uses webhooks for instant triggering.Trigger
- Create SubmissionCreates a submission for a form in FormStack.Action
- Connection Widget ReachedTriggers when a Connection Widget is reached in a Dialogue.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is added to your page.Trigger
- New or Updated Contact AttributeTriggers when you add/update a selected custom attribute on a contact.Trigger
- Send MessageSends a message to a contact.Action
- Update ContactsSets attribute values on one or more contacts.Action
Finds a contact by Attribute Value
Finds a contact by First and/or Last Name
Finds a contact by Recipient ID
- Step 1: Authenticate Formstack + MobileMonkey.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.