Send an email from Mandrill when your Formstack form is filled out
When this happens
Step 1: New Submission
Then do this
Step 2: Send Email
Get in touch with people who fill out your forms—or get an email notification when your form is filled out—by integrating Mandrill with Formstack.
How it Works
Zapier will watch your Formstack form for new submissions. Whenever it's filled it, Zapier will copy the data and use it to send a new email via Mandrill.
What You Need
- A Formstack Form
- A Google Contacts Account
Got that? Then let's get started.
- New FormTriggers when a new form is added.Trigger
- New SubmissionTriggers when a new added submission for a form is submitted. Uses webhooks for instant triggering.Trigger
- Create SubmissionCreates a submission for a form in FormStack.Action
- New Catch HookCatch and trigger off of any webhook that Mandrill sends.Trigger
- Send EmailSend an email through Mandrill's system!Action
- Send TemplateSend an email via a template.Action