Add new Formstack entries to GoToWebinar as registrants
When this happens
Step 1: New Submission
Then do this
Step 2: Create Registrant
Sometimes you want a little more control over the way you invite and register your guests for a webinar, but you don't want the manual work to go with it. Zapier makes it easy to automate your workflow, adding new Formstack entries to GoToWebinar as registrants. After configuring this integration, you won't have to worry about manually uploading a list of registrants to GoToWebinar again.
How this Formstack-GoToWebinar integration works
- A new form entry is created in Formstack
- Zapier creates a registrant in GoToWebinar
- New FormTriggers when a new form is added.Trigger
- New SubmissionTriggers when a new added submission for a form is submitted. Uses webhooks for instant triggering.Trigger
- Create SubmissionCreates a submission for a form in FormStack.Action
- New AttendeeTriggers when a registrant completes a webinar. At that point, they are considered an attendee.Trigger
- New RegistrantTriggers when a new registrant is added to a webinar.Trigger
- New Upcoming WebinarTriggers when you add a new upcoming webinar.Trigger
- Create RegistrantCreate a new registrant for a webinar.Action
- Remove RegistrantRemoves a registrant from a webinar.Action
Create and schedule a new, single-session webinar.
Finds an existing registrant.
Finds an existing webinar.