Formstack Documents + Google Cloud Print Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Formstack Documents and Google Cloud Print.
It's easy to connect Formstack Documents + Google Cloud Print and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a merged/populated document is created.
Mark an in-progress print job as finished. Commonly paired with the Cloud Print "new print job" trigger. After this action runs, the print job's file is deleted from Cloud Print and no longer accessible.
Combine multiple files into a single PDF or DOCX.
Send data to your Data Route URL.
Extracts the field values from the given PDF file.
Triggers when a print job is sent to a chosen Cloud Print printer. When you connect a new Cloud Print account, Zapier also creates a special virtual printer you can use (which does nothing other than trigger this Zap).
Add a document to the print queue.
Converts a given file to a PDF.
Send data to your Merge URL.
- Step 1: Authenticate Formstack Documents + Google Cloud Print.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.