Formstack Documents + Docparser Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Formstack Documents and Docparser.
It's easy to connect Formstack Documents + Docparser and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a merged/populated document is created.
Triggers whenever a new Document is processed and parsed table rows are available.
Uploads a new document to Docparser which will immediately begin parsing after reception. (To receive the parsing results, you'll need a separate Zap listening for the "New Parsed Data Available" Trigger).
Converts a given file to a PDF.
Send data to your Merge URL.
Triggers whenever a new Document is processed and parsed data is available.
Fetches a new document from a publicly accessible URL and imports it into Docparser to begin parsing. (To receive the parsing results, you'll need a separate Zap listening for the "New Parsed Data Available" Trigger).
Combine multiple files into a single PDF or DOCX.
Send data to your Data Route URL.
Extracts the field values from the given PDF file.
- Step 1: Authenticate Formstack Documents + Docparser.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.