How to connect Formsite + Zoho People
Zapier lets you send info between Formsite and Zoho People automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Form ResultTriggers when a user submits a new form result.Trigger
- New EventTriggers based on the date field of a form.Trigger
- New RecordTriggers when a record is added in a specific form.Trigger
- Add Company FileAdds a new file as a Company File in the Files module.Action
- Add HR FileAdds a new file as HR file in the Files Module.Action
- Add RecordAdds a new record in the selected form.Action
- Create Attendance EntryCreates a Check-in and/or Check-out entry.Action
- Upload a File in a FormUploads a file in the 'File Upload' or 'Image' field of the selected form.Action
- Zoho People
Finds an employee by Email ID or Employee ID.
- Step 1: Authenticate Formsite and Zoho People.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.