How to connect Formsite + Workable
Zapier lets you send info between Formsite and Workable automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Form ResultTriggers when a user submits a new form result.Trigger
- New CandidateTriggers when a new candidate is created. Optionally, you can specify a specific job and stage to limit by.Trigger
- New Disqualified CandidateTriggers when a candidate is disqualified.Trigger
- Updated Candidate StageTriggers when a candidate moves to a new stage.Trigger
- Create CandidateCreates a new candidate in a Workable position.Action
- Add Tag to CandidateAdds one or more tags to a selected Candidate in Workable.Action
- Find CandidateFind a candidate in your Workable account.Action
- Find JobFinds a published or closed job in your account by title.Action
Find or Create Candidate
- Step 1: Authenticate Formsite and Workable.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.