How to connect Formsite + Wire2Air
Zapier lets you send info between Formsite and Wire2Air automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Form ResultTriggers when a user submits a new form result.Trigger
- New Message ReceivedTriggers when a subscriber sends a message to one of your assigned dedicated local numbers or campaigns.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a new Contact/Subscriber is added to a campaign.Trigger
- New UnsubscriberTriggers when someone unsubscribes from your campaign/subscriptionlist.Trigger
- Create or Update ContactCreates a new contact. If the contact already exists, it will be updated.Action
- Send a Text to Campaign SubscribersGroupText.Action
- Send Picture MessageSend a Picture Message to mobile number(s).Action
- Send SurveySend Survey invite to a mobile user.Action
Send Text Message Notification.
- Step 1: Authenticate Formsite and Wire2Air.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.