How to connect Formsite + Veeqo
Zapier lets you send info between Formsite and Veeqo automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Form ResultTriggers when a user submits a new form result.Trigger
- New CustomerTriggers when a new Customer is created.Trigger
- New Ready to Ship OrderTriggers when a new order is created with the status of "Ready to Ship".Trigger
- New Shipped OrderTriggers when an order is shipped.Trigger
- New ProductTriggers when a new product is created.Trigger
- New Incomplete Purchase OrderTriggers when a new incomplete Purchase Order is created.Trigger
- Create CustomerCreates a new customer.Action
- Create OrderCreates a new order.Action
Creates a new product.
Find an existing customer.
Find or Create Customer
- Step 1: Authenticate Formsite and Veeqo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.