How to connect Formsite + Twist
Zapier lets you send info between Formsite and Twist automatically—no code required.
- New Form ResultTriggers when a user submits a new form result.Trigger
- New Comment Posted in ThreadTriggers when a new comment is added in a thread.Trigger
- New Message Posted in ConversationTriggers when a new message is added anywhere inside a conversation.Trigger
- New Thread Added to ChannelTriggers when a new thread is added to a channel.Trigger
- Post CommentPost a comment to a thread you choose.Action
- Post MessagePost a message to a conversation you choose.Action
- Post ThreadPost a thread to a channel you choose.Action
- Find Comment by IdFinds a comment by matching against the id.Action
Finds a message by matching against the id.
Finds a thread inside a team by matching against a text query.
Finds a thread by matching against the id.
Finds a user by matching against their id.
- Step 1: Authenticate Formsite and Twist.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.