How to connect Formsite + TextP2P
Zapier lets you send info between Formsite and TextP2P automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Form ResultTriggers when a user submits a new form result.Trigger
- Get UnsubscribersTriggers when a contact opts-out of receiving texts by replying STOP.Trigger
- New SubscriberTriggers when a new subscriber is added to a list.Trigger
- Add Contact to ListAdd existing TextP2P contact to an existing TextP2P listAction
- Create ContactCreates a Contact associated to a list within TextP2PAction
- Remove Contact From ListRemove TextP2P existing contact from a list it's assigned toAction
- Send Text MessageSend a single text messageAction
- Step 1: Authenticate Formsite and TextP2P.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.