How to connect Formsite + Tadabase
Zapier lets you send info between Formsite and Tadabase automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Form ResultTriggers when a user submits a new form result.Trigger
- Delete RecordTriggers when a record is deleted from your app.Trigger
- New RecordTriggers when a new record is added in your app.Trigger
- Update RecordTriggers when an existing records is updated in your Tadabase app.Trigger
- Create RecordCreates a new record in the table selected.Action
- Update RecordUpdates a record in your app's data table.Action
- Find RecordFind a Record in your table.Action
- Find or create record?Find a Record in your table.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Formsite and Tadabase.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.