How to connect Formsite + Streamtime
Zapier lets you send info between Formsite and Streamtime automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Form ResultTriggers when a user submits a new form result.Trigger
- Job CompletedTriggers when all items on a job have been completed.Trigger
- Job CreatedTriggers when a job is created.Trigger
- Job UpdateTriggers when an update happens on a job that the user might want to action.Trigger
- Quote ApprovedTriggers when a quote gets approved.Trigger
- Quote SentTriggers when a quote is sent to a client.Trigger
- Create CompanyCreates a new company.Action
- Create ContactCreates a new contact.Action
Creates a new job.
Creates a new Personal To Do.
- Step 1: Authenticate Formsite and Streamtime.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.