How to connect Formsite + Sprintly
Zapier lets you send info between Formsite and Sprintly automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Form ResultTriggers when a user submits a new form result.Trigger
- New ItemTriggers when you add a new item.Trigger
- New PersonTriggers when a new person is added.Trigger
- New ProductTriggers when a new product is added.Trigger
- Create DefectCreates a new defect.Action
- Create PersonCreates a new person.Action
- Create ProductCreates a new product.Action
- Create StoryCreates a new story.Action
Creates a new task.
Creates a new test.
- Step 1: Authenticate Formsite and Sprintly.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.