How to connect Formsite + Restyaboard
Zapier lets you send info between Formsite and Restyaboard automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Form ResultTriggers when a user submits a new form result.Trigger
- New ActivityTriggers when a new activity is created.Trigger
- New BoardTriggers when a new board is created.Trigger
- New CardTriggers when a new card is createdTrigger
- New ListTriggers when a new list is created.Trigger
- Add Label to CardAdds an existing label to a specific card.Action
- Create BoardCreates a new board.Action
- Create CardAdds a new card on a specific board and list.Action
Writes a new comment on a specific card.
Adds a new list on a specific board.
Update a card's name, due date, or position in list.
- Step 1: Authenticate Formsite and Restyaboard.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.