How to connect Formsite + Recruiters*Unite
Zapier lets you send info between Formsite and Recruiters*Unite automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Form ResultTriggers when a user submits a new form result.Trigger
- Download Original CV FileTriggers when a original file was downloaded.Trigger
- Drupal UpdaterTriggers when a drupal data are updated.Trigger
- New Formated CVTriggers when a new formatted CV was created as pdf or doc-fileTrigger
- New or Updated Candidate ProfileTriggers when a candidate profile was created or updated in Recruiters*Unite systemTrigger
- Statistics GeneratorTriggers when a Recruiters*Unite application trigger an event to generate daily statistics.Trigger
- Create and Update Candidate ProfileCreate and update data related to a candidate profile (i.e. address, email)Action
- Update CV-fileupdate CV of an existing candidate profile in the talent poolAction
- Step 1: Authenticate Formsite and Recruiters*Unite.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.