How to connect Formsite + Qwilr
Zapier lets you send info between Formsite and Qwilr automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Form ResultTriggers when a user submits a new form result.Trigger
- Project AcceptedTriggers when a project is accepted.Trigger
- New ProjectTriggers when a project is first created.Trigger
- Project First ViewedTriggers when a project is first viewed.Trigger
- Project PublishedTriggers when a project is published.Trigger
- Create ProjectCreates a new project.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Formsite and Qwilr.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Qwilr is reimagining the way you communicate with your clients. We help you make beautiful, intuitive sales and marketing documents that look impressive and integrate seamlessly with your business.