How to connect Formsite + PractiTest
Zapier lets you send info between Formsite and PractiTest automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Form ResultTriggers when a user submits a new form result.Trigger
- New IssueTriggers when a new Issue is created.Trigger
- New Test EventTriggers when a Test Run is failed or completed.Trigger
- Create RequirementCreates a new requirement.Action
- Create a RunCreates a run (Automated Test).Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Formsite and PractiTest.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
PractiTest QA and test management solution helps users to manage the development and testing process, with an end-to-end approach starting from requirements, creating and running tests, tracking bugs and reporting them to all relevant stakeholders. PractiTest integrates with all leading testing tools such bug tracking (JIRA and others), CI/CD , automation and collaboration tools .