Formsite + Pathwright Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Formsite and Pathwright.
It's easy to connect Formsite + Pathwright and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a step's review status may have changed. This could be either the result of a step being automatically assigned a score, or from a teacher manually reviewing a submission. Additionally, other lifecycle events that affect the score or review status of a student's step will trigger this to be sent, such as skips or resets performed either by or on behalf of a student.
- Step 1: Authenticate Formsite + Pathwright.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.