How to connect Formsite + Parseur
Zapier lets you send info between Formsite and Parseur automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Form ResultTriggers when a user submits a new form result.Trigger
- New Document Not ProcessedTriggers when a document was not parsed (new template is needed).Trigger
- New Document Processed (With List Items)Triggers when a new document is successfully parsed. The lists and tables are actual, potentially nested, lists.Trigger
- New Document ProcessedTriggers when a new document is successfully parsed. The lists and tables, if present, are flattened.Trigger
- New Table ProcessedTriggers when a document is processed and contains new row(s) in the selected table field.Trigger
- New MailboxTriggers when a new mailbox is created.Trigger
- Create DocumentCreates a new document in your mailbox.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Formsite and Parseur.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.