How to connect Formsite + Outlaw
Zapier lets you send info between Formsite and Outlaw automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Form ResultTriggers when a user submits a new form result.Trigger
- Updated Contract at Stage (Deprecated)Triggers when a contract is being updated at a specific stage.Trigger
- Updated ContractTriggers when a contract is being updated.Trigger
- Get Team InformationRetrieves details about your Outlaw TeamAction
- Create ContractCreates a new Outlaw contractAction
- Generate PDFGenerate a PDF from Outlaw's contractAction
- Update ContractUpdates a contract.Action
- Find ContractFind a contract by it's IDAction
- Step 1: Authenticate Formsite and Outlaw.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.