How to connect Formsite + OriginStamp
Zapier lets you send info between Formsite and OriginStamp automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Form ResultTriggers when a user submits a new form result.Trigger
- New Timestamp is readyTriggers when a new Timestamp is ready and the corresponding certificate is available. It means that your hash was successfully included in one or more blockchains and its Timestamp is tamper-proof.Trigger
- Create Timestamp from FileCreates a new timestamp given your custom file input like PDF document, image etc.Action
- Create Timestamp from TextCreates a new timestamp given your custom text input like email body, document contents etc.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Formsite and OriginStamp.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.