How to connect Formsite + Order Desk
Zapier lets you send info between Formsite and Order Desk automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Form ResultTriggers when a user submits a new form result.Trigger
- Order Folder ChangedTriggers when an order's folder is changed in Order Desk.Trigger
- New Order AddedTriggers when a new order is added to Order Desk.Trigger
- Create New OrderCreate a new order in Order Desk.Action
- Add Order NoteAdds a note to the orderAction
- Add ShipmentAdd a shipment to an order at Order DeskAction
- Change FolderChange the order's folder.Action
- Change TagChange the tag on an order.Action
- Order Desk
Set the checkout data or metadata on an order.
- Step 1: Authenticate Formsite and Order Desk.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.