How to connect Formsite + OfficeGuy/SUMIT
Zapier lets you send info between Formsite and OfficeGuy/SUMIT automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Form ResultTriggers when a user submits a new form result.Trigger
- Card UpdatedIndicates a card was modified (Created / updated / archived / deleted).Trigger
- Add Recipient to Email Mailing ListAdds a recipient to an existing email mailing list.Action
- Add Recipient to SMS Mailing ListAdds a recipient to an existing SMS mailing list.Action
- Create CardCreates a new card.Action
- Create DocumentCreates a document (Invoice / Receipt / Donation Receipt / Invoice+Receipt / Proforma Invoice / Payment Request / Order / Price Quotation).Action
- Get CardGets a card.Action
- Send SMSSends an SMS. Please note this requires SMS credits.Action
Updates an existing card.
- Step 1: Authenticate Formsite and OfficeGuy/SUMIT.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.