How to connect Formsite + MediaSilo
Zapier lets you send info between Formsite and MediaSilo automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Form ResultTriggers when a user submits a new form result.Trigger
- New AssetTriggers when a asset is created.Trigger
- Deleted AssetTriggers when a asset is deleted.Trigger
- Updated AssetTriggers when a asset is updated.Trigger
- New ProjectTriggers when a project is created.Trigger
- Deleted ProjectTriggers when a project is deleted.Trigger
- Updated ProjectTriggers when a project is updated.Trigger
- User Invited to a ProjectTriggers when a user is invited to a project.Trigger
Triggers when a share is created.
Triggers when a new user is added to a workspace.
Creates a new asset.
Creates a new project.
Creates a new user.
- Step 1: Authenticate Formsite and MediaSilo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.